The cleaning and gardening service you receive will include all or some of the following:
- cleaning of communal areas
- cleaning of communal windows
- gardening, including cutting grass and pruning shrubs
- tree management of communal areas.
- Cleaning the internal parts of the building and common parts of the building including lifts, stairwell areas, communal lobby areas, railings, communal doors.
- Cleaning of the windows to common parts of the building. We will do this on a rotational basis. E.g. instance some communal windows are cleaned once every 6 months.
- Graffiti removal – we aim to remove offensive graffiti within 24 hours.
There are notice boards in the hallways of your block which includes a visiting rota. This is so you know what standard of cleaning service to expect within the internal communal areas and when the cleaner is due to attend. The cleaner will sign-off a sheet on the notice board to indicate the date they attended to clean the block.