The person who owns the vehicle is responsible for paying the fine.
If you think you’ve been given a fine unfairly, you can lodge an appeal. You must do this directly with our parking contractor CPM (details can be found on the back of the parking ticket). We do not deal with parking appeals.
CPM will assess your appeal within 35 days. If the fine is upheld and you do not pay the fine by the deadline, CPM will take legal action.
Here are some reasons why people may receive a fine:
- blocking entrances and exits onto your estates
- Invalid permit
- parking in a visitors bay without a valid permit
- Parking longer than the grace period allows if your estate has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR)
- parking in another reserved bay
- parking on single/double yellow lines