Accessibility functions on My Network Homes
We aim to make My Network Homes usable for as many people as possible so that everyone has a good experience when using their online account. We have added ReciteMe accessibility tools to this site for you to use if you need them. The tools provide you with the flexibility to make some adjustments to the site to make it easier for you to use.
Using My Network Homes
- Zoom in up to 200% without text spilling off the screen
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
You can use the ReciteMe accessibility tools to:
- Change contrast levels
- Modify the font, colours, line height or spacing of text
- Translate the website into a different language
- Listen to the website using a screen reader
- Activate a ruler to guide you as you read through pages
How to access and use the ReciteMe accessibility tools
You can use the ReciteMe tools to customise your experience. To access the tools, select the 'Me Accessibility' button at the top of the page which looks like this:
Once you open up the accessibility toolbar you'll have access to the accessibility functions for this site:
Screen reader functions
You can also use the download function to download the audio:
Use the reading functions to support you reading the text on the page. You have:
- a ruler to support you reading line by line
- screen mask to focus on selected lines as you read
- magnifier to zoom into sections
- margins to reposition text
- dictionary with thesaurus
Use the styling functions to:
- Increase or decrease the font size
- Change the colour contrast on the page.
Use the translation function to translate the text into over 100 languages:
Limitations on My Network Homes
Where possible we've added alternative text to our images, however we have been unable to apply this to all images.
Most of our videos do not have subtitles or audio descriptions. Where we have used third-party video content, we have not been able to control if they have subtitles or audio descriptions.
Content added to forms
The accessibility functions will not work with the content you add to forms. If you complete a form, it will not be able to translate or read out the content you have added to the forms.