Recite Me accessibility tools added to My Network Homes
We have added Recite Me accessibility tools to My Network Homes for you to use if you need them. The tools provide you with the flexibility to make some adjustments to the site to make it easier for you to use including text, graphics, colour, language, and navigation.
You can find the Recite Me toolbar by clicking on the "Accessibility" icon in the header of all pages on our website.
More information about using Recite Me with My Network Homes can be found here.
Sign up to the My Network Homes Portal in 3 easy steps!
Great News! If you have not yet signed up or registered but have a tenancy with us, now is the perfect opportunity as we have changed the sign-up process!
How have we done this?
Based on our resident’s input into our My Network Homes User Experience Review, we have made it easier and more straight forward for you to sign up to a My Network Homes Online Account in 3 simple steps. We have reduced the number of pages/screens you have to navigate through by 40% and streamlined the process by only including fields that require your information.
What 3 steps do I follow now?
- Validate your email address and fill in your first name, surname, and tenancy post code. Your email address should match the email we already have on our system. If it doesn’t match and you wish to provide an alternative email, please call the contact centre.
- A verification code will be sent to your email to ensure you are the one in control of the email address we have on our systems and protect your information and data.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of using My Network Homes
- Create your password.
- View and update your profile.
Why should I register onto the My Network Homes?
- All your important information and cases are in one place.
- You can make payments. You can view your balance
- You can manage your personal details.
- You can now report and request your repairs from your online account rather than the website or having to wait on a call queue to get through to Customer Services.
- You can now re-raise most previous repairs, that have gone wrong again, only if they were raised in the last 12 months and show up in your 'my repairs' section.
- You can schedule your repair and be confident it will be fixed without back-and-forth interactions
Okay so, I have registered. What Next?
If you already registered, you’ll notice that the signing in (logging in) screen has also changed with a more user-friendly look and feel.
Awesome! What does it look like now?
New landing page