If you’re having trouble paying your rent, please contact us as soon as possible on 0300 373 3000. The earlier you get in touch with us, the quicker we can help you.
It’s better to deal with the problem straight away. If you let debts build up, you could be at risk of losing your home.
There are a number of ways that we may be able to help. For example:
- setting up personal repayment plans
- assessing if you are entitled to more benefits than you are currently receiving
- helping you to plan your budget
- putting you in touch with other services that can help with debt advice and support
- exploring employment and training opportunities to raise your income.
If you're having difficulties paying your rent, we also recommend contacting Payplan for free money management advice. Call free 0800 716 239 or visit the Payplan website.