If you're looking for a certain type of housing, you may come across two different names: extra care and flexi care. It can be confusing because the name depends on the council. For instance, in Brent, it's called extra care, but in Hertfordshire, it's flexi care. If you're interested in finding these homes in other areas, it's best to reach out to your local council for more information.

SNG provides these types of accommodations in both Brent and Hertfordshire, so they may be able to help you out.