If your circumstances have changed, leading to a name change, it is important to inform us so that we can update our records. Please note that while we are unable to modify your actual tenancy agreement, we will make the necessary changes in our system.

Here's what you need to do to change your name on our systems:

  1. Gather proof of name change: Depending on the reason for the name change, you will need to provide appropriate documentation. Here are some examples:
    • Divorce: Provide a copy of the Divorce Absolute document and a copy of your birth certificate, which displays your previous surname.
    • Marriage: Submit a copy of your marriage certificate.
    • Other reasons: If you have changed your name for any other valid reason, such as through a deed poll, provide a copy of the relevant document.
  2. Contact us for an appointment: To initiate the process, please call us at 0300 373 3000. Our team will assist you in booking an appointment to meet with a neighbourhood officer.

During the appointment, you will be required to present the necessary proof of your name change. The neighbourhood officer will verify the documentation and update our records accordingly. Although we are unable to change the actual tenancy agreement, rest assured that your name change will be reflected in our administrative records.

If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, feel free to discuss them with the neighbourhood officer during your appointment.