If you can smell gas
- Please turn your gas meter to the off position and call Cadent immediately on
- Do not switch on/off lights or power switches.
- You should also open a window.
- Read more advice in our FAQs.
- Please call our Customer Service Centre to inform us once reported to Cadent.
If you can see or smell smoke
- Call the emergency services on
- Please call our Customer Service Centre to inform us once reported to the authorities.
For anything else, call our Customer Service Centre
List of problems classed as an emergency
- No electricity in the whole property
- No water in the whole property
- No drinking water
- Flooding / uncontainable leak
- Wall or ceiling has collapsed or is likely to collapse
- Property is insecure
- Any damage that poses a health & safety risk to you or anyone in your home
- Sewage upsurge in your home